Symptoms of Acid Reflux
Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) can have different presentations. Some patients may have the usual acid reflux with “heartburn”. However is may present itself in different ways. Patients may have complains of:
- Chest pain
- Sour or bitter taste
- Recurrent dry cough
- Asthma/wheezing/shortness of breath
- Stomach fullness or bloating
- Difficulty swallowing
- Sensation of food stuck in throat
- Waking up at night with vomit or acid in throat (wet burp)
- Bad breath
- Change in sense of taste or the sense of smell
- Nasal congestion
For More Information on Weight Loss Surgery.
For more information on bariatric surgery, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Baptista, please contact Florida Surgical Physicians today.